Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI) is an imaging technique for collection and processing information across electromagnetic spectrum. The prime function of HSI is to form a spectrum of each pixel of image to study objects. The need to have a prior knowledge about a sample to be studied is eliminated using HSI technique. This technique is used to track development of crops, diagnosis of retinopathy, and identify & detect contaminants in food. HSI technique plays significant role in research areas, such as nano-toxicology and nano-drug delivery.
Increasing adoption of HSI in the life science & diagnostics, defense, and agricultural industries are driving the growth of the European hyperspectral imaging market. However, requirement of high investments, reimbursement issues, and high installation costs are affecting the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements create opportunities in the market.
The European hyperspectral imaging market is segmented based on applications and countries. On the basis of applications, the market is further classified based on agriculture industry, environmental monitoring, food industry, life science & medical diagnostics, military & surveillance, mining & mineralogy, machine control, and process vision. The market is divided based on countries into Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy, France, and others.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Cubert-GmbH, Surface Optics Corp., VK DI Kerschhaggl GmbH, IMEC, Inno-spec GmbH, Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S, LemnaTec GmbH, SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd., Headwall Photonics Inc., and Telops Inc. Expansions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and others are some of the key strategies adopted by prominent companies to gain strong foothold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European hyperspectral imaging market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European hyperspectral imaging market.
- A comprehensive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the European hyperspectral imaging market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of immunoassay) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the European hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy, France, and others.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Application
- Agriculture Industry
- Environmental Monitoring
- Food Industry
- Life Science & Medical Diagnostics
- Military & Surveillance
- Mining & Mineralogy
- Machine Control
- Process Vision
- By Country
Key Market Player:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Surface Optics Corp.
- VK DI Kerschhaggl GmbH
- Inno-spec GmbH
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
- LemnaTec GmbH
- SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd.
- Headwall Photonics Inc.
- Telops Inc.