Everolimus is also known as afinator or zortress, afinator is a cancer medicine that inhibits growth of cancer cells and reduces progression of cancerous cell in the body. It is used for treatment of various types of cancer such as kidney, breast, brain tumor, and others.
Another brand of everolimus is known as zortress, which is utilized as an immunosuppressant to facilitate organs transplant and avoid rejection of transplanted organ by body.
Increase in prevalence of various types of cancers and progressive tumors drive the market. In addition, use of everolimus in place of traditional chemo-therapeutic drugs is anticipated to boost the growth of this market due to its targeted therapeutic actions. Furthermore, surge in organ transplant surgeries worldwide in expected to fuel the demand of everolimus drugs during the study period. However, limited number of manufacturers and high cost of drugs impede the growth of the everolimus tablets market.
The global everolimus tablet market is segmented on the basis of type, type of manufacturing, application, and geography. Based on type, it is classified into 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10 mg tablets. By type of manufacturing, it is bifurcated into in-house manufacturing and contract manufacturing organizations. Based on application, the market is divided into oncology, organ transplant, gastrointestinal, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Novartis Inc. and Biocon Inc. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Everolimus Tablet Market Key Segments:
- 2.5 mg Tablets
- 5 mg Tablets
- 7.5 mg Tablets
- 10 mg Tablets
By Type of Manufacturing
- In-House Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Organ transplant
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA