Exercise oxygen equipment is used to help athletes and non-diseased people to attain performance retrieval after workout. This equipment allows lengthier duration of workout and helps quicker return to exercise after a rest break. It also helps in tissue repair by removing excess carbon dioxide. For aged population, it helps fight irritation and improve mental acuity.
The global exercise oxygen equipment market witnesses numerous growth opportunities owing to the increase in occurrence of respiratory disorders. Moreover, factors such as shift from traditional cylinders to portable concentrators and preference toward home-based oxygen equipment further boost the growth of the global exercise oxygen equipment market. The market has numerous growth opportunities owing to raised focus of industry players on emerging markets. However, the market growth is restricted by the availability of low-cost alternatives by local manufacturers.
The global exercise oxygen equipment market is segmented based product, portability, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into oxygen concentrators, compressed gas systems, and liquid oxygen systems. By portability, the market is bifurcated into stationary and portable oxygen equipment. By application, the market is categorized into nocturnal, ambulatory-travel, and, homebound. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global exercise oxygen equipment market focus on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships. They also aim to strengthen their market reach to maintain their goodwill in the ever competitive market.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Precision Medical, Inc.
- Boost Oxygen
- Nidek Medical Products Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Ltd
- Providence Health & Services
- Invacare Corporation
- Chart Industries
- Oxygen Plus
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the market is provided, to assist the prevailing market opportunities.
Exercise Oxygen Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Compressed Gas Systems
- Liquid Oxygen Systems
- Stationary Oxygen Equipment
- Portable Oxygen Equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA