The terms explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), improvised explosive device disposal (IEDD), public safety bomb disposal (PSBD), and bomb squad are frequently used interchangeably. EOD have existed since the beginning of modern-day military battles. The number one cognizance of EOD is to get used to being unexploded bombs (UXBs) or mines, but has developed into greater anti-terrorist sophistication, becoming less familiar in current warfare. Improvised explosive device (IEDs) can be created with advanced features that can be triggered via infrared (IR) switches or mobile phone alerts. Countries all over the world make significant investment in counter-IED generation.
The aim of these suits is to protect EOD technicians from blast and fragmentation. The encapsulated design and protective ensembles of EOD impose substantial metabolic and thermal stress on the wearer. Due to the impermeability, E-weight, and insulated nature, these wearers are at a high risk of thermal pressure and reduced painting potential. They result in unsafe fireworks, retrograde explosives, and ammunition destruction through the use of burning and explosive techniques.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic was witnessed in December 2019, and has since spread all over the globe at high velocity. Italy, China, Spain, Iran, France, the Republic of Korea, the U.S., and Germany were among the most distinctly prompted.
- The COVID-19 had prompted ventures and economies in exceptional countries because of the lockdowns, tour boycotts, and enterprise getting closed. The global construction with different industry is the significant firm confronting actual interruptions. China is the center of large manufacturing industries owing to which the international economy got affected.
- The COVID-19 had an impact on every industry, including agriculture, aerospace, defense, and food & beverage.
- The coronavirus crippled the entire world. Lockdowns were imposed along with distancing measures. This resulted in disruptions of the delivery chains. This has changed the way systems work all throughout the globe.
Top Impacting Factors
- The law enforcement segment has been witnessing the rising adoption of superior EOD gadgets in recent years. Factor such as increase in terror attacks in the world's most important cities have raised concerns about public safety. Furthermore, various terrorist and anti-social businesses are making increasing use of explosives and mines so that they can unleash terror and disrupt civilian sports. As a result, several governments around the world have been investing heavily to better equip regional bomb squads and policing organizations to provide a higher level of public protection. Therefore, the law enforcement section is anticipated to witness higher boom charge.
- A wide variety of protection sectors all over the globe make use of all sorts of EOD equipment for the detection, area, and disposal of explosives with minimal harm to nearby pedestrians and assets.
- The rising variety of other investments in explosive disposals, together with the surge in technical advances in armor and containment, has led to a rise in popularity of EOD equipment all over the world.
- While the protection section is a dominant purchaser of the EOD device marketplace, the developing adoption of technically advanced gadgets for regulation enforcement is slated for high growth at a high cost. A range of evolved regions, inclusive of Western Europe and North America, have delivered EOD devices to a number of their state stages and nearby organizations because of rise in terror threats.
- The United States Army chose L3Harris Technologies to provide binocular nighttime imaginative and prescient technology that enables EOD professionals to more easily discover, disable, and provide safe explosive devices in low-light and no-light environments.
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) announced that it entered into a definitive settlement to gather Endeavor Robotic Holdings, Inc., a leading developer of tested equipment.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation was awarded a 24-month contract through the Ministry of Defense’s Counter Measures and special project works group for in-provider assistance of the CUTLASS EOD automobile being controlled automatically.
Key Benefits of the Report
- The report presents an analytical representation of current and future trends in the explosive ordnance disposal market to determine its future investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the explosive ordnance disposal market share.
- A quantitative analysis highlights the explosive ordnance disposal market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed explosive ordnance disposal market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Report
- Who are the leading global players in the “explosive ordnance disposal market”?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is “explosive ordnance disposal "?
- What is “explosive ordnance disposal market” prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the “explosive ordnance disposal market”?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the “explosive ordnance disposal market” report?
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Machines Market Report Highlights
By End User