Extrication collar is a medical devices utilized to provide support to wearers neck and prevent it from further injuries. It is also known as a neck brace or a cervical collar and is employed by an emergency personnel for individuals with traumatic neck or head injuries. Cervical collars are also used to treat chronic diseases relating to head neck or spinal cord. It assists in stabilizing vertebrae and facilitates therapeutic realignment of spinal cord.
The growth of the global cervical collar market is driven by increase in incidences of accidents and prevalence of various chronic diseases. Moreover, surge in geriatric population and their increasing dependency on medical equipments is anticipated to boost the growth of this market. Technological developments in cervical collars and improvements in material used for cervical collars is expected to fuel the market growth. However, lack of customization features for cervical braces and patients preference for substitute treatments hinder the market growth.
The global extrication collar market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into hard collar (Aspen, Malibu, Miami J, and Philadelphia) and soft collar. Based on application, the market is divided into medical sports and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Ambu A/S, ssur Americas, Inc, Thuasne SA, Bird & Cronin Inc, B.u.W. Schmidt GmbH, Redleaf Group Inc., Ferno Limited, Laerdal Medical Corporation, Meber Metais S.A., Oscar Boscarol Srl. are provided in this report.
Other players included in the value chain but not included in the analysis are, Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited, DJO Global Inc., Berg LLC., Orthomerica Products, Inc, DeRoyal Industries, Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., BSN Medical, Inc. and Bioventus, LLC
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Extrication Collar Market Key Segments:
- Hard Collar
- Miami J
- Soft Collar
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA