Eye drops are saline ophthalmic preparations, administered through ocular route in the eyes. They may contain steroids, beta receptor blockers, sympathomimetics, prostaglandins, antifungal, antibiotics, topical anaesthetics parasympathomimetics, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that depend on their drug category. In addition, some eye drops act as lubricants or tear replacing solutions, which provide soothing sensations to the eyes.
Factors such as rise in prevalence of eye-related diseases, high adoption of digital devices, and increase in geriatric populations drive the market growth. In addition, rapid technological advancements and increase in awareness regarding eye-drops, and lubricants fuel the market growth. However, rise in labor & procedural cost and inappropriate sterilization procedures are expected to restrain the market.
Based on type, the eye drops and lubricants market is segmented into antibiotics, hormones, artificial tears, and others. Based on application, the market is classified as eye diseases, eye care, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the eye drops and lubricants market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Eye-drop And Lubricants Market Key Segments:
- Artificial Tears
- Eye Diseases
- Refractive Errors
- Eye Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Bausch Lomb
- Abbott Laboratories
- Clear Eyes
- Sager Pharma
- Alcon, Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Rohto Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd
- Thera Tears
- Johnson & Johnson Services