Stain remover products are available in various forms such as liquids, powders, bars, tablets, foams, gels, and others. In general, these products include bleaches, surfactants, preservatives, perfumes, and coloring agents depending on the kind. Mud, milk, soil, sauces for barbecues, beetroot, coffee, coke, blood, baby squashes, sweets, coffee, oil, and tomatoes are the main forms of stain. Clothing stains and spots may be taken out if handled at the correct time with the right solutions. New stains are simpler to treat and so manufacturers focus on portable, compact, and convenient fabric treatment products before washing. The stain remover maintains the garments for a longer time, keeping them fresh and soft, thereby extending the life of the clothes. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, a slight surge in demand for fabric stain remover has emerged in the market. This slight surge in demand is expected to increase the growth of the fabric stain remover market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- In the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, the fabric stain remover market has seen a slight surge in demand for fabric stain remover. The pandemic has forced consumers to maintain social distance and work remotely from home. As consumers were restricted to move outdoor, this encouraged them to stockpile and panic buying fabric stain remover.
- The allowance of online delivery service during the COVID-19 pandemic has boosted the sale of fabric stain remover as consumers felt convenient in ordering according to their requirements. The online website has allowed consumers to explore all categories and filter them based on personal parameters.
- The demand for fabric stain remover is expected to fall once the COVID-19 outbreak decreases. This surge in demand is due to panic buying and stockpiling.
Top Impacting Factors
- The consumer's change in lifestyle, improvement in hygiene habits and positive growth in standard of living is fueling the rise of the fabric stain remover market. Fabric stain remover companies are focusing on promotional strategies and giving importance to designing the packaging. The manufacturers are showing efforts to improve the products visual image so it connects with the consumer.
- There is intense competition between the market players. The international companies are providing a better quality of product at a better price point. All the companies are working on better innovation and trying to provide extensive product services, which expected in the growth of the fabric stain remover market.
- Ammonia is a type of chemical that is present in all variants of fabric stain removers. Ammonia is one of the main sources of nitrogen pollution, alongside nitrogen oxides. Ammonia pollution also affects species composition through soil acidification, direct toxic damage to leaves and altering the susceptibility of plants to frost, drought and pathogens. The consumer is aware of the harmful effect that ammonia poses to the environment this may lead the customers to move to another alternative.
The Rapid Increase in Sales of Fabric Stain Remover through E-commerce Websites is Expected to Boost the Fabric Stain Remover Market
The trend of online purchases by consumers has induced opportunities for manufacturers to increase their production and develop better products to meet customer expectations. With a better approach and product design, the companies attract consumers to buy their product.
Growing Urbanization and Rise in Consumer Awareness Compel Manufacturers to Invest More in R&D
Urban and rural consumers are adapting to new cleaning habits; this increases their expectation for the company to produce more innovative products. The pace of our work life has forced us to find new ways to save time. The companies have invested in R&Ds to come up with a developed product that is expected to save time and has a better health standard. Product innovation is expected to be a driving factor to increase the growth of the fabric stain remover market.
Ammonia-free Fabric Stain Remover is Expected to be a Game-Changer
Consumers are well aware of the changing climate conditions and vouch for saving the earth from any type of pollution. As we know, ammonia is a chemical responsible for creating pollution of natural water bodies, therefore, ammonia-free stain remover is expected to encourage consumers to opt for safe usage of fabric stain remover. It has also created awareness in customers to know about the harmful effects of ammonia. Due to this initiative, the stain remover section without ammonia is projected to develop further than other goods available in the future.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the fabric stain remover market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the fabric stain remover market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the fabric stain remover market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed fabric stain remover market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the fabric stain remover market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fabric Stain Remover Market Report Highlights
By Price Point
By Distribution Channel