Facial care products can be differentiated on the basis of gender, price, ingredients, and age. The facial care products come in different forms for different purposes and are categorized on the basis of face cream and moisturizer, serum, cleanser, toner, face mask, face wash, scrub, anti-aging cream, and others. The anti-aging cream segment of the facial care market is expected to experience a high growth during the forecasted period owing to a rise in geriatric population and change in people's perception of being younger, and an increase in consciousness to look younger with a strong emphasis on facial skin. It has been noted that people have begun to use facial care items from a very early age to avoid the symptoms of ageing. As a result the customer base for these goods has now widened to include younger consumers as well.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a decline in the growth of the global industries creating a mass disruption for buyers as well as sellers. Markets and production units have been shutdown globally which has stopped the production, sale, and marketing of the product. This has also offered an opportunity for the companies to look after their supply chain relationship and business models for the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in demand for facial care products can be attributed to the wide variety of offerings and easy access to those products in the market, which includes facial mask, serum, moisturizers, skin toner, CC cream, BB cream, scrub, anti-aging cream, face wash, and acne cream. Range of products are sold in the market to satisfy the diverse consumer need.
The hectic schedule and busy lifestyle further propels the market growth for facial care products. With the rise in stress and hectic working life, people have increased the demand for facial skin care products that help to alleviate marks of tension and stress from the face and add shine or glow to the skin.
The increase in disposable income is also one of the major growth drivers for the facial care market. Consumers are now spending more than before on facial care and beauty products to have appealing personality.
The global Facial Care market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The leading market players are focused on developing new range of products to serve the rise in demand for facial care and beauty products. Technological advancements in beauty care segment are offering growth opportunities to the players in the facial care market. Companies are engaged in creating innovative products by incorporating technological tools and devices such as digital feedback of facial skin generating device, skin condition monitoring tool, and customized skin care and beauty solutions.
Surge in usage of organic products
Increase in demand for organic goods is the key trend observed in the facial care industry. Due to the rise in awareness among people about the various benefits offered by organic products, the organic products have gained traction in the market in the recent years. Moreover, usually organic and ayurvedic facial products do not show side effects, which boosts their adoption among the consumers.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global facial care industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global facial care market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global facial care market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global facial care market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Facial Care Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the facial care market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Facial Care Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Clinique, Avon, Olay, Kiehl’s, Estee Lauder, Chanel, L’Oreal, Shiseido, Neutrogena, Procter & Gamble