Facial injectable products, also known as dermal fillers, are products that help in facial rejuvenation. These facial injectable products are mostly used to treat the early signs of ageing such as wrinkles thereby increasing the aesthetic beauty.
Increase in demand to enhance the aesthetic beauty and growth in preference for minimally invasive procedures majorly drive the market. In addition, increase in pool of geriatric population and introduction of better facial injectable such as synthetic calcium hydroxyl apatite fillers boost the market growth. However, strict regulatory concerns of injectable products and side effects of such products such as rashes restrict the market growth.
The report segments the facial injectable market based on type, end-user, and geography. According to the type, it is bifurcated into dermal fillers and anti-ageing injections. Dermal fillers is further categorized into hyaluronic acid fillers, collagen fillers and synthetic fillers while anti-ageing injections are divided into botulinum toxin A and poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) micro particles By end-user, it is divided into hospitals, dermatology clinics, beauty clinics, and dermatology research institutes. On the basis of application, it is segmented into healthcare, education, banking, financial services & insurance, defense and aerospace, law enforcement, transportation & logistics, and information & technology. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major key players operating in this market include Advanced Dermatology, Merz, Inc., Galderma Laboratories, L.P., ColBar LifeScience Ltd., Allergan, Plc, Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC, Sanofi Biosurgery Inc., and Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- This report offers an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations through 2016‐2023 of the global facial injectable market, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, along with factors that drive and restrict the market growth.
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to showcase the financial scenario of the market.
- The market conditions are comprehensively analyzed region- and country-wise.
Facial Injectable Market Key Segments
- Dermal Fillers/Injectable Implants
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Collagen Fillers
- Synthetic Fillers
- Anti-aging/ Anti-wrinkle Injections
- Botulinum Toxin A
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA) Micro Particles
- Dermatology Clinics
- Beauty Clinics
- Dermatology Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA