Various inputs in the form of funds in the agricultural sector are referred to as agricultural finance. Improving productivity, obtaining fertilizers & other farming tools & equipment, and funding various activities such as storage & transportation are things that will be addressed in the farming & agriculture finance.In contrast to traditional financial institutions, which may take more than a day to complete the paperwork for a loan application, agricultural equipment finance provides quick and easy access to credit. Many banks have policies that encourage them to lend to farmers due to government assistance.Furthermore, alternative finance helps such businesses by providing quick and easy credit. Small-to-medium-sized unsecured loans are available from a variety of alternative finance sources, allowing small, asset-light businesses to obtain funding. Therefore, surge in demand for the credit in agriculture related works is expected to boost the growth of the farming & agriculture finance market in the coming years.
The Farming and Agriculture Finance market is segmented on the basis of Type, Distribution Channel, Farm Size, and Region. Based on type, the market is divided into Lease, Loan and Line of Credit. In terms of Distribution Channel, the market is categorized into Brokers, Agents, Banks and Others. On the basis of Farm-Size, the market is divided into Small, Medium-Sized and Large.. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 acted as a major restraint on the agriculture market, as supply chains were disrupted by trade restrictions and consumption fell as a result of government-imposed lockdowns around the world.Farmers faced difficulties harvesting and marketing their produce as governments have imposed lockdowns.
- As the lockdowns were imposed across many economies, there has been a significant impact on agriculture market, which, in turn, made farmers to rely on the agriculture finance to sustain for a little while till the COVID-19 period. So, it can be concluded that the COVID-19 crisis also acted as a driving factor for the farming and agriculture finance market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increased usage of modern technologies and growing demand for high quality of food & agricultural production are driving the growth of the market. In addition, increase in farm renting is driving the growth of the market. However,shortage of labor hampers the growth of the market. Contrarily, increasing demand for advanced agriculture tools is further anticipated to provide several growth opportunities for the key players in the market over the coming years.
The globalfarming and agriculture financemarket trends are as follows:
Increased usage of modern technologies
If used to its full potential, agriculture can assist farmers in combating the negative effects of nature on crops by collecting geospatial data on soil, livestock& plants as well as other inter& intra-field information. Precision farming also provides information on the amount of irrigation water, liquid fertilizers, nutrients, herbicides, and pesticides that are needed. Furthermore, two important factors that drive the deployment of farming & agriculture finance are increased business efficiency through process automation and improved output with lower farming costs. Moreover, precision farming techniques are expected to make agribusiness more profitable than ever before. As a result, business-minded agriculturists have begun to adopt various precision farming and agriculture finance techniques. Therefore, increased usage of modern technologies is driving the growth of the farming & agriculture finance market during the forecast period.
Growing demand for high quality of food & agriculture production
It is believed that an increase in global calorie consumption has boosted the demand for high-quality food and agriculture production as well as related food and agricultural products in various parts of the world, further propelling the growth of the market. New scientific discoveries and inventions in the fertilizer & chemical industries and DNA mapping of various cereals & food products have met these needs.In agriculture, a lot of scientific research, trials and experimentation are going to increase food production of cereals and crops to meet the food needs of the world's growing population. Therefore, the growing demand for high quality of food & agriculture production is driving the growth of the farming & agriculture finance market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global farming and agriculture financemarket along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the globalfarming and agriculture finance market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions answered in the farming and agriculture financemarket research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global farming and agriculture financemarket?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the global farming and agriculture finance market?
- What are current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the global farming and agriculture finance market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Farming and Agriculture Finance Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
By Farm Size
Key Market Players
Janus Hederson Group Plc, Capital Group, Sayles & Company, L.P., Morningstar Inc., BlackRock Inc., Dodge & Cox, Invesco Ltd., Saturna Capital Corporation, Loomis, Voya Investment Management LLC, GuideStone Funds