Fatty Amines Market Analysis:
Fatty amines (also called as oleochemicals) are organic compounds that are derivatives of ammonia and one or more hydrogen atoms in these compounds, which are substituted by either aryl or alkyl group. Fatty amines are constantly separated from oleochemicals and catalyzed by the hydrogenation process in fatty nitriles. They are available for use in many applications such as water treatment, agro chemicals, petroleum chemicals, asphalt additives, anti-caking, and others such as mining, personal care, textile, painting, and blending. Fatty amines have applications in a variety of consumer industries, including corrosion inhibition, organology, sanitization, texture, and other cosmetic additives. Furthermore, they are increasingly being used in liquid detergents and fabric softeners.
- The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent halt in fatty amines manufacturing activities are expected to impact the market growth.
- In addition, the current trade disruption also is expected to have a significant impact on the availability of chemical stocks in foreign countries.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Water treatment and agro-chemical components are predicted to continue to be major components, followed by the addition of asphalt and chemical components in the oilfield. Fabric softening, personal care, and mining are estimated to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth. Fatty amines are majorly used in the paints & coatings industry as they act as epoxy curing agents. Construction activities in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East as a result of increased demand are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, low cost of raw materials, adequate availability, low toxicity rates, and low production costs are the variables that are predicted to provide the potential for profitable growth during the forecast period. Fatty amines find application as ingredients in agro chemicals. Attributed to the benefits of fatty amines as emulsifiers, it is expected to stimulate the market growth. Therefore, increase in demand for agricultural and chemical agricultural products, is expected to continue to drive the fatty amines market growth. The asphalt additive component has been witnessing strong growth during the forecast period as it is widely used in the paint & coatings industry.
Fluctuations in prices of raw materials and uncertain availability of amines are expected to hamper the market growth. The availability of more affordable alternatives that include environment-friendly products is expected to limit the acceptance of the product. Concerns about the risk of non-existent raw materials and the availability of fatty acids are expected to act as a barrier to the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the fatty amines market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the fatty amines market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the fatty amines market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the fatty amines market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fatty Amines Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Indo Amines, Kao Corporation, Solvay S.A., Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Temix International S.R.L, Evonik Industries, Glycols Ltd., Global Amines, Huntsman International LLC