The global fax card market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to increased ICT spending and digitalisation of business processes. However, factors such as increasing Internet penetration and lack of awareness are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the fax card market on the basis of processor type, type, and geography. On the basis of the processor type, the market is divided into 32-bit and 64-bit. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into PC, server, and printer. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Mainpine Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Dialogic Corporation, MEDIA5 CORPORATION, GFI Software, USRobotics, Aculab, Synaptics Incorporated, D-Link Corporation, and Xerox Corporation have been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global fax card market.
- In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment globally
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global fax card market has been provided.
Fax Card Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
D-LINK CORPORATION, SYNAPTICS INCORPORATED, ACULAB, GFI SOFTWARE, MEDIA5 CORPORATION, MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION, DIALOGIC CORPORATION, USROBOTICS, XEROX CORPORATION, MAINPINE INC.