Fetal activity monitors are diagnostic devices utilized to monitor the fetal movement such as voluntary and reflex movements. These monitors are mainly employed in counting number of kicks and provide audio and video monitoring of babies.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the fetal activity monitor market include increase in number of preterm births, maternal age, and premature delivery cases. Moreover, technological advancements in baby monitoring monitors for tech savvy parents, growth in concerns of health and safety of babies, and high demand of minimal invasive procedures further fuel the market growth.
However, high cost associated with fetal monitoring devices and lack of awareness among people restrain the market. The development of portable & wireless products by key vendors mainly in emerging countries are expected to provide new growth opportunities to fetal activity monitor market in the near future.
Fetal activity monitor market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into stationary and wearable type (diaper attachment monitors and smart wearable monitors). On the basis of end user, the market is divided into hospitals, clinics, medical centers, and homecare. Based on the distribution channel, the market is classified into child specialty stores and online retailers. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Edan Instruments Inc., Huntleigh Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated, Neoventa Medical AB, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Wallach Surgical Devices, CooperSurgical Inc., OSI Systems, Inc., and Angelcare.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fetal activity monitor market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Fetal Activity Monitor Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
By End User
Key Market Players
OSI Systems, Inc., Wallach Surgical Devices, Huntleigh Healthcare Limited, CooperSurgical Inc., Edan Instruments Inc.,, Neoventa Medical AB, GE Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated, Angelcare., Koninklijke Philips N.V.