Fiber cement boards is defined as a composite material made up of sand, cement and cellulose fibres (plant extracts). Moreover, being a cement based composite material it possesses properties such as decay and fire resistance, dimensional stability, as well as good mechanical properties among other properties.
These boards are different from a normal cement board as it majorly useful in decorative purposes such as sidings, flooring, ceiling, roofing materials, soffit, and trims, and as a tile backing board. Fiber cement-based boards are being extensively employed in the construction industry. These are also being utilized in domestic housing needs as well as for commercial building construction.
The market is witnessing significant growth owing to its utilization as siding inside the house such as bathrooms and kitchens, owing to its durable and water resistant as well as waterproof nature. In addition, accelerating construction expenditures, specifically in new housing, will spur demand. The adoption of fiber cement board has increased in prime end use industries, namely residential, commercial and others. In addition, the rapid growth of the residential sector is another factor boosting the market growth.
However, inefficient labour workforce lacking the knowledge of fiber board utilization is expected to hamper the market growth. However, companies offer trainings to workers through formal vocational education programs to ensure optimal use of equipment acts as a growing opportunity for market growth.
The report segments the cryogenic fuels market on the basis of type, application, raw material and geography. Based on type, it is divided into low density, medium density and high-density fiber board. Based on application, the market is segmented as commercial building and residential buildings. Based on raw material, the market is segmented as Portland cement and silica. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players include: -
- James Hardie Industries PLC
- Etex Group NV
- Mahaphant Fibre Cement Co., Ltd.
- Elementia, S.A.B de C.V.
- Everest Industries
- Hume Cemboard Industries
- Nichiha Corporation
- Soben board
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global fiber cement board market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Fiber Cement Board Market Key Segments:
- Low Density Fiber Cement Board
- Medium Density Fiber Cement Board
- High Density Fiber Cement Board
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
By Raw Material
- Portland Cement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Market Players:
- SCG Building Materials
- Plycem Corporation
- PENNY PANEL
- Allura USA
- Thai Olympic Fibre-cement Co., Ltd.
- LTM LLC
- TEPE Betopan