Fiber Media Converters Market Insight:
Fiber media converter is a simple networking device that translates and connects signals between a fiber optic cable and a twisted pair or coaxial cable. Fiber media converter device is useful fororganizationsto allow cable systems and fiber-optic networks to connect with pre-existing copper-based cable systems.It is designed to maintain most important data communication protocols such as Gigabit Ethernet, E3/DS3 ,T1/J1/E1, and Ethernet &fast Ethernet.Fiber media converters are useful for spreading and connecting local area networks over a large area network. There are several advantages of fiber media converters such as reduced electromagnetic interference, lightning-fast internet, secure network, and increase in bandwidth of optical fiber.
Impact of COVID-19 on Fiber Media Converters Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global dark fiber media converters market in 2020.
- The sudden shift to remote work has increased data demands significantly and workers are relying on platforms like Zoom, Skype, and GlobalMeet to communicate and collaborate, instead of attending in-person meetings, which propel growth of fiber media converters market.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global fiber media converters market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis:
The growing requirement of fiber media converters for effective transmission of data over long distances in different areas is driving the growth of market. In addition, switching from local area network to fiber optic network is increasing the demand of fiber media converter market.Moreover, increasing investment from organizations to upgrade existing networking infrastructure and growing demand for bandwidth in harsh environments are factors contributing to the growth of the market. However, cost associated with the maintenance of fiber optic networks restricts growth of fiber media converter market.Contrarily, rising demand and continuous development in industrial products is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for global media converters market.
Increase in use of fiber-optic cable
Fiberoptic cableshave been transporting more data over longer distances than copper cabling, and increased distances provide the ability to reach more equipment and users. In the absence of electro-magnetic emission, fiber cable has full resistance to electrical interference and provides higher protection than copper cabling.It helps businesses, utilities, government and the financial sector to securely transfer client information from one place to another. This has increased the market demand for fiber media converters in large industries.
North America expected to lead the market
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to early adoption if technological advancements and presence of prominent fiber media converter providers in the region. In addition, there is a high demand and requirement for superior communication services in the region, which also contributes to the market growth. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness a significant growth, owing to increase in adoption of fiber optic cables in automotive industry.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fiber media convertersindustry alon with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fiber media convertersmarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global fiber media converters market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Fiber Media Converters Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Siemens AG, Advantech Co., Ltd., AFL Telecommunications LLC, Black Box Corporation, United Technologies Corporation, Sopto Technologies Co., Ltd., Belden Incorporated, Westermo Network Technologies AB, Infinite Electronics International Inc., Omnitron Systems Technology, Inc.