Fiber termination box is also called as optical termination box. It is a fiber management product that is small and compact in size. It is frequently utilized in fiber cabling as well as cable management. The termination box connects the cable core and terminates fiber optic cables. It is put in a room of telecom equipment or network equipment room. It is also appropriate for mini-network terminal distribution in which patch cores or optical cables are connected and accessible for distribution and transmission connection of various types of fiber optic system. These termination boxes are used in telephones, television, data & image transmission, and others.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The fiber termination box market was negatively affected as well as positively affected due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to COVID-19 the schools and offices were shutdown which resulted in work from home situation and the use of internet increased.
- The fiber termination box market faced increase in the revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
There is an increase in the need for networking components to extend the life of optical fiber. This is driving the growth of the fiber termination box market. The introduction of new technologies in the telecommunication industry is expanding, which will drive the demand for the fiber termination box market. The deployment of optical fiber is intended to provide effective network service and to efficiently handle packet traffic. This will propel the market forward. The speed is reduced due to the use of wireless technique, which limits the market growth. Due to this, the fiber-to-the-home is introduced to offer high band width and seamless network connection.
- In Asia-Pacific region, there is an increase in the demand for telecommunication services, which is projected to drive the growth of the fiber termination box market in this region.
- In the countries like India, China, and Singapore, the increase in new operators drives the growth of the market.
- The increase in demand for the Internet and the growth of telecommunication sector is projected to drive the fiber termination box market scope in Europe.
- Market players are adopting many strategies such as new product launch, acquisition, mergers, partnership, agreement and contract for development of their business.
- The Kerala cabinet approved a fiber-optic network project in November 2019 to deliver high-speed internet access to around 2 million families in the state.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the fiber termination box industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the fiber termination box market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the fiber termination box market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed fiber termination box market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Fiber Termination Box Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Sterlite, ZTT, Ningbo Yuda Communication Technology Co., Ltd, Sumitomo, Belden, Corning, Fiber Home, Fujikura, Prysmian, Furukawa, Hengtong, YOFC, CommScope, Hexatronic, Nexans