Fiberglass cutting robots are automated industrial robots that provide assistance in cutting the fiberglass in various end-user industries. Further, the application of fiberglass cutting robots lowers the risk of involving labor and their exposure to hazardous dust particles, thereby enhancing the safety of the process. Moreover, the use of cutting robots results in superior precision and accurate cutting of the fiberglass.
Factors such as increase in adoption of industrial robots and automation of manufacturing processes is expected to drive the growth of the market. Further, the large-scale application of fiberglass in composites and automotive industry is also expected to fuel the adoption of the fiberglass cutting machine. However, high investment cost of the fiberglass cutting machine hinders the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global fiberglass cutting robots market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user industry, and geography. By type, the market is divided into 3-axis to 5-axis robots and 6-axis to 7-axis robots. By end-user industry, the market is classified into marine, automotive, aerospace, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include ABB Limited, ARCOS, ATI Industrial Automation, Dynamic Robotic Solutions, FANUC, Genesis Systems, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, KUKA, RobotWorx, and Yaskawa Motoman.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fiberglass cutting robots market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENT
- 3-Axis to 5-Axis Robots
- 6-Axis to 7-Axis Robots
By End-User Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- ABB Limited
- ATI Industrial Automation
- Dynamic Robotic Solutions
- Genesis Systems
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Yaskawa Motoman