Fiberglass is a special category of fiber reinforced plastic combined with glass fiber, fillers, and polyester resin. As compared to conventional pipe, fiberglass pipes have superior properties including strength, high durability, and chemical inertness. This pipe set is used to transfer highly corrosive materials such as acids and other liquids. These pipes are extensively used in different end-user industries such as oil & gas, chemicals, agriculture, and others due to its superior properties and high strength to weight ratio,.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the growth of the global fiberglass pipes market.
- The manufacturing sector had to face severe impacts due to the nationwide lockdowns imposed by the government of different nations. As a result, the demand for fiberglass pipes indifferent industries decreased, which in turn affected the market growth.
- Fiberglass pipe market is expected to experience growth in the Asia-Pacific region after the COVID-19 pandemic due to the rapid development of infrastructure in the emerging economies.
- Indian government has made various infrastructure plans for coming 25 years so that it can help to increase the economy of the country. These infrastructure plans are anticipated to drive the growth of the fiberglass pipe market in this country in the coming few years.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rapid industrialization around the world has increased the demand for lightweight and durable pipelines in the different end-user industries. The increase in the production of oil & gas and the need for the distribution of fuel play a major role in increasing the demand forfiber glass pipes in the oil & gas sector. Moreover, these pipes also have a wide array of applications in different chemical industries to transport corrosive chemicals and waste. In addition, majority of construction companies use pipes that are lightweight and reduce the overall cost of transportation and installation. This is another factor that drives the growth of the market. However, high cost of raw materials limit the market growth.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region accounts for a significant share of the global fiberglass market due to the rapid industrial development and the presence of huge manufacturing sector in the region. The markets in North America and Europe are also expected to witness lucrative growth due to high demand for fiberglass pipes in different induced industries of the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fiberglass pipes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fiberglass pipes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global fiberglass pipes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global fiberglass pipes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Fiberglass Pipes Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the fiberglass pipesmarket?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fiberglass Pipes Market Report Highlights
By Production Process
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Future Pipe Industries, Amiblu Holding GmbH, FLOWTITE Technology AS,Chemical Process Piping Pvt.Ltd.(CPP), Graphite India Limited, Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Fibrex Corporation, PPG Industries, Enduro Composites and National Oilwell Varco.
Other Key Market Players
3Hengrun Group Co., Ltd, National Oilwell Varco, Shawcor Ltd.