Filgrastim is a granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in humans and a hematopoietic agent utilized for prevention of infection and neutropenic (low count of WBCs) fevers triggered by chemotherapy, HIV/AIDS, radiation poisoning, or others. Filgrastim can be administered by subcutaneous injection or infused into vein by IV.
Increase in prevalence of various diseases and surge in geriatric population drives the market growth. Moreover, increase in pressure to decrease healthcare expenditure and surge in demand for filgrastim due to its cost effectiveness is anticipated to boost the growth of this market. However, dearth of trained healthcare professionals and accuracy of devices impede the market growth.
The global filgrastim market is segmented on the basis of type of manufacturing, application, and geography. Based on type of manufacturing, it is bifurcated into in-house manufacturing and contract manufacturing organizations. Based on application the market is divided into oncology, chronic and autoimmune diseases, blood disorders, growth hormone deficiency, infectious diseases, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc, Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd, Amgen Inc., Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, Novartis AG, and Sandoz Inc, and Biocon Ltd. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Filgrastim Market Key Segments:
By Type of Manufacturing
- In-House Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA