Fipronil is a broad spectrum antibody used as an insecticide to control pests on a wide range of field and horticultural crops such as moth, butterfly, grasshopper, locust, and beetle. Fipronil belongs to the phenylpyrazole chemical family and is classified as a WHO Class II moderately hazardous pesticide.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the fipronil market include high prevalence of infections among crops, growing agricultural sector, increasing population that exceeds the global food production, high demand for crop protection chemicals, and increasing crop loss due to pest attacks. However, stringent governmental regulations for the approval of such insecticides and increasing adoption of genetically modified crops hinder the growth of the market. Urbanization, growing agriculture production, and high investments in R&D activities will provide numerous opportunities for the market growth in the near future.
The global fipronil market is segmented on the basis of product, end-user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into particles, gel, and liquid. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into agriculture industry, chemical industry, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include BASF SE, Bryant Christie Inc., Bayer AG, CK Life Sciences Intl., (Holdings) Inc., Syngenta, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, GSP Crop Science Private Ltd., Shandong Audis Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Qingdao KYX Chemical Co., Ltd., and Jiangsu Tuoqiu Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fipronil market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global fipronil market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global fipronil market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global fipronil market.
Fipronil Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Agriculture Industry
- Chemical Industry
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA