Fire protection coatings are used to avoid and regulate the spread of fire in end-use industries. These coatings diminish the impairment instigated by fire to the surfaces. They are extensively used in marine, building & construction, and oil & gas industries.
The growth of the global fire protection coating market is driven by increase in adoption of fire protection coating over conventional coatings. In addition, growing awareness of fire protective coating and stringent fire safety norms and regulations drive the growth of the market. The market has witnessed numerous growth opportunities, owing to the efficiency of these coatings and the widespread range of surfaces on which they can be applied to.
The global fire protection coating market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into liquid fire-resistant coatings, powder fire-resistant coating, and others. Building & construction, oil & gas, automotive, aerospace, marine, electrical & electronics, furniture, textiles, and others are the applications of fire protection coatings. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
Fire Protection Coating Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Nippon Paint Co., Ltd., Jotun AS, Pyrotech, Nullifire, Contego International, Inc., BASF SE, Sherwin-Williams Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Hempel A/S, No-Burn, Inc.