Fireclay Tiles Market Analysis 2020-2027:
Fireclay tiles are manufactured from refractory clays for industrial applications such as production of bricks, tiles, and ceramic ware. These tiles contain materials such as fine-grained micas, quartz, and other organic material, including sulfur. These are used in construction and manufacturing industries. Their properties include rigidity at high temperatures and high chemical & thermal pressures. They offer low thermal performance at high strength compared to other traditional tiles. This factor enhances the growth of the fireclay tiles market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Fireclay tiles are mainly used in the construction industry. Before the pandemic, it was a booming market due to increase in residential and commercial construction in developed countries such as China and the U.S.
- The global construction industry has been affected by the discontinuation of construction activities in the affected economies due to the pandemic.
- Construction industries have been majorly hit by this pandemic. Followed by the lockdown in several countries, there are labor shortage and supply chain disruption.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Fireclay tiles are widely used in high temperature areas where some pieces of tiles can melt. Majorly of its applications are in residential, commercial, and industrial manufacturing. Strong growth in the construction industry is expected to help the market grow over the forecast period. The growing food industry is expected to augment the market size of fireclay tiles in the coming years. Moreover, the growing demand for low environmental costs that can be easily improved and environment-friendly materials are expected to have a positive impact on the demand for fireclay tiles in the food preparation industry. The market is expected to grow at a rapid pace due to its higher quality properties compared to standard clay tiles.
Brazil and Qatar are hosting events such as Olympics and FIFA World Cup, there led to the growing demand for fireclay tiles in stadiums and other infrastructure events. Demand for fireclay tiles in construction-related activities is expected to rise in a significant manner. Construction and manufacturing industries are growing at a good pace due to which fireclay tiles are likely to witness strong growth in countries such as India and China. The rising demand for fireclay tiles in industries, such as residential & commercial construction, and industrialization in across the globe, especially in developing countries, are expected to contribute toward the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fireclay tiles market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fireclay tiles market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global fireclay tiles market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the fireclay tiles market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fireclay Tiles Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Mohawk industries, Atlas Concorde, Gruppo Ceramiche Ricchetti, Mulia Industrindo, Fireclay Tile Inc., RAK Ceramics, Crossville Inc., Porecelanosa Grupo