Growing awareness regarding the benefits of incorporating fish into regular diet and the growth of the aquaculture market are the major factors fuellingthe growth of the fishery machinery market. Fishes contain omega-3 fatty acids and are a rich source of protein which helps in lowering blood pressure. Fishery machineryhas facilitated the process of raising or harvesting fishes. Widely used fishery machineryincludes elevators & hoppers, head cutting machines,feeders, filleting machines and skinning machines. This machinery can be classified into commercial and recreational. Commercial machinery is used for mass production of fisheswith the aim of gaining profits; it includestraps, lift nets, weights, hacks, dredges and trawls. Recreational fishing refers to fishing activities conducted for fun, sports and competition;this involves equipmentsuch as rods, lines, hooks,reelsand artificial flies.The fishery machinery market is characterised by brand loyalty. High quality fish tackles are gaining popularity, with users using specific brands. Special taxes collected on fishing tackles and motorboat fuel are supplementing fish recreational programs and fishery conservation. Various government initiatives and the increased disposable incomes of users are also driving forces for the fishery manufacturing market.
The fishery machinery market is witnessing substantial growth in Latin American countries, namely Brazil and Argentina, and Asian countries such as China owing to increased disposable incomes. Manufacturers in the west are shifting or establishing manufacturing bases in APAC countries such as Indonesia and China due to the low labour cost associated with manufacturingmachinery. Major players operating in this market are Buck’s Bag Inc., Bass Pro Shops, Berkley Fishing, AFTCO Mfg. Co. Inc. and Aarcom International.
To enable an in-depth analysis, the global fishery machinery market is segmented based on regions. Analysis is carried across regions namely, North America, Europe, APAC and LAMEA.
- The report showcases current and future trends in the global fishery machinery market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Segmentation of the global fishery machinery market provides an in-depth analysis of applications and end users in different regions
- Drivers & opportunities are examined to identify the current factors which are responsible for market growth and upcoming technologies that would boost market growth in the future.
- Current and future trends are charted to determine the overall attractiveness of the market
- The report provides details about top competitors and their winning strategies
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 would determine the financial calibre of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY REGIONS
- North America