Fixed income funds are a type of security that pays investors a fixed interest rate or dividend until the fund matures. Furthermore, when the fund matures, the investor is repaid the principal amount originally invested. In addition, investors regard fixed-income funds as a more efficient type of investment than other mutual funds as it provides a consistent stream of returns over a period. It can be used by investors to diversify their investment portfolios because a fixed amount can be received, resulting in a lower risk factor in terms of investment.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Growth in investment trends and increase in focus on tax savings, lower market risk for fixed income funds are driving the fixed-income funds market size. However, uncertainty at the time of unprecedented future growth as such COVID-19 is expected to hamper the market growth. Contrarily, advanced and innovative improvements in fixed-income funds can be seen as an opportunity for market investments.
The fixed income asset management market trends are as follows:
Lower Market Risk for Fixed-Income Funds:
Fixed-income funds are simple to manage and provide investors with stagnant growth. After the devastation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, fixed-income funds are expected to grow steadily during the pandemic.
Furthermore, investors are investing huge amounts of funds into fixed-income asset management to get a better return. Furthermore, fixed-income funds have lower market risk than other mutual funds. As a result of the lower market risk for fixed-income asset management, the market is growing.
Advanced Innovative Improvements in the Fixed-Income Funds:
Corporations are launching new and advanced fixed-income funds that are simple to enroll while investing in companies. For example, Edelweiss, one of the leading asset management firms, launched a new service called the equity fund of fund (FOF) in February 2020. Furthermore, FOF funds provide investments in advanced technologies such as drones or any other innovative product manufacturing company that can provide a higher market return. Furthermore, advanced and innovative funds are expected to attract a large number of investors seeking higher returns. Therefore, innovative improvements will provide lucrative opportunities for fixed income asset management market growth.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The financial sector has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, which has hampered the fixed-income funds as the majority of losses occurred for investors in fixed-income funds, as returns were hampered due to the pandemic. Furthermore, the majority of debt fixed-income funds were closed by institutions due to liquidity issues and a drop in return, which harmed the fixed income funds market revenue. Thus, the COVID-19 harmed the fixed income asset management market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the fixed income asset management market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the fixed income asset management market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Fixed Income Asset Management Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the fixed income asset management market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the fixed income asset management market?
- What are current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the fixed income asset management market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fixed Income Asset Management Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Mirae Assets, Axis Bank, DSP BlackRock, IDFC, Kotak Mutual Fund, IIFL Fund, L&T funds, Reliance Mutual Funds, Tata Mutual Fund, Invesco.