Aircraft switches are the triggers that are used in vital functions such as transmit and receive commands; therefore, aircraft switches should be reliable and easy to reach. Aircraft switches are used by pilot and crew to monitor & control operations of the aircraft. They can be operated both automatically & manually. Automated switches are the form of sensors that are used to measure temperature, pressure, and frequency. Aircraft switches are situated in aircraft’s cabin, cockpit, avionics, engine, and APU. Switches present in aircraft’s cockpit are used to control components & systems such as fuel, engine, lights, radio communication aids, and navigation aids. Moreover, aircraft switches are used by pilot for several functions such as starting the engine, selecting air speed, controlling the electrical power supply, and others. Additionally, the aircraft switches are also used in military aircrafts for combat purposes such as controlling ammunition.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in fixed wing aircraft switches industries across the globe, has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Production rate of components such as selector, rocker, several sensors and other power electronics parts has been hampered due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- There will be considerable rise in demand in global fixed wing aircraft switches market in near future as world is moving toward normalcy and flights has been started to resume globally.
- Testing of manufactured various types of switches by companies are on halt due to present restrictions, which may resume as restrictions will be lifted.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in the orders of commercial & military aircrafts, high utilization of electronics in aviation systems, and rising demand of in-flight entertainment & connectivity (IFEC) systems are the factors which drive the global fixed wing aircraft switches market. However, replacement of switches by touchscreen technology is hampering the fixed wing aircraft switches market. On the contrary, increase in digitalization and improved electronics is expected to further contribute in the fixed wing aircraft switches market growth.
Increase in the orders of commercial & military aircrafts
Increase in air passengers, rise in disposal income of middle-class population, and growing international trade & tourism have created a high demand of fixed wing commercial aircrafts. Such increased demand of commercial aircrafts has resulted in increased backlogs of commercial aircraft deliveries, which is forcing aircraft manufacturing companies to increase their production rate of commercial aircrafts. Moreover, rising regional disputes and unresolved border issues has also created high demand of fixed wing combat aircrafts. Such rise in demand of commercial & military aircrafts is also creating demand of fixed wing aircraft switches and hence driving the global fixed wing aircraft switches market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global fixed wing aircraft switches industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global fixed wing aircraft switches market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global fixed wing aircraft switches market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global fixed wing aircraft switches market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the fixed wing aircraft switches market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global fixed wing aircraft switches market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Fixed Wing Aircraft Switches Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
ITT INC., Barantec., Safran, Meggitt PLC., Transdigm Group Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Eaton., Hydra-Electric Company, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Curtiss-Wright Corporation