Flame detectors are built to detect as well as respond to smoke, fire or flame presence. They detect the unique optical characteristics of flames. They offer a wide range of responses including alarm system, activation of fire suppression system, and deactivation of a fuel line among others. They are developed to perform under the harshest environmental conditions while being connected to alarm systems or fire extinguishing systems. Flame detectors have been designed to respond faster as well as more accurately when compared to traditional smoke and heat detector. Furthermore, the fire sensors and detectors when installed in commercial buildings provide enhanced safety measure and are highly affordable.
The world flame detectors market is influenced by several drivers, restraints and opportunities. The constant efforts and initiatives taken by major business enterprises to provide safe working space for their staff is a major factor driving the flame detectors market. However, high initial cost and excessive maintenance charges coupled with lack of awareness restricts the growth of this market. However, government regulations, training initiatives to educate employees about safety at workplace are creating greater opportunities for flame detectors worldwide.
The market is further segmented in terms of products, services, industry and geography. In terms of products, the report covers single IR, single UV, dual IR or UV, multi IR, and many others. The study highlights services such as manged services, support and maintenance, engineering services and others. Besides this, the regions covered in the global flame detectors market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Furthermore, industries served by the market includes mining, oil & gas, BFSI, manufacturing, retail, hospitality & travel, healthcare, transportation &logistics and other sectors.
The flame detector manufacturers invest generously in research and development to constantly upgrade their products. These companies also focus on expanding their market reach through mergers and acquisitions. Besides collaborating with reputed market players, companies are now eyeing local players for acquisition. Successful brand positioning through launches, trade shows, and conferences have further increased the level of competition among these companies worldwide. Some of the key market players are also evaluated in the report. List of prominent market leaders include Tyco International Limited, Bosch Security Systems, United Technologies Corporation, Siemens AG, Honeywell International, Inc., Johnson Controls, Inc. and several others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an extensive assessment of both the current and emerging industrial trends backed by in depth information on business environment in the world flame detectors market
- Evaluation of the effective marketing strategies and business channels outlined in the report forms an important part of the study
- SWOT analysis of the major brands exhibits their major strengths and weaknesses. It further details how brands profit on their strengths and overcome weaknesses
- The research further examines competitive landscape and industrial value chain to enable business owners identify the adoption rate across different countries.
- The study engages advanced analytics to weigh up on the upstream and downstream market during the forecast period 20142020
- The research pinpoints new policies, news and technology developments that are contributing to the growth of the market
FLAM DETECTORS MARKET SEGMENTS
Market By Product
- Single IR
- Single UV
- Dual IR or UV
- Multi IR
Market By Industry
- Hospitality &Travel
- Transportation &Logistics
- Oil and Gas
Market By Service
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Engineering Services
- North America
- Asia Pacific
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Siemens AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Bosch Security Systems
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Tyco International Limited
- Spectrex, Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- United Technologies Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Monitors, Inc.