Flexographic Inks Market Outlook:
Flexographic inks, also called as flexo printing inks, are mostly used in the printing of packaging materials such as cardboard boxes, packaged foods, corrugated cardboard, catalogues, paper bags & plastic bags, and newspapers. Flexographic printing is popular due to its speed, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly nature. Water-based, UV curable, and solvent-based are the main variety of flexographic inks.
Flexographic inks are used in printing of coated & uncoated paper materials and non-porous substrates such as metallized & paper foils and plastic films. Therefore, with growing demand for these materials, the flexographic inks market is expected to witness significant growth. In addition, cost-effective and environment friendly product offerings are likely to boost the demand for these flexographic inks, which is one of the factors that drive the growth of the flexographic inks market. However, usage of inorganic solution and toxic metals, which include hexavalent chromium, cadmium, mercury and lead, in printing inks badly affects the environment; thereby, restating the market growth.
The global flexographic inks market is segmented on the basis of type, resin, application, and region. Based on type, the market is classified into water, solvent, and UV based. Based on resin, it is segmented into nitrocellulose, polyamides, polyurethane, and acrylic. Based on application, the market is classified into corrugated cardboards, flexible packaging, tags & labels, folding cartons, and packaging. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major companies operating in the global flexographic inks market include Gellner Industrial LLC., DIC India limited, Satish Chemicals, Zeen Enterprises, Rupa Colour Inks, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Shivam Inks, TOYO INK CO., LTD., Monarch Color Corporation, and Needham Inks Ltd.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The flexographic inks market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current flexographic inks market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analyses are elucidated in the study.
- The flexographic inks market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Flexographic Inks Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
DIC India limited, Satish Chemicals, MONARCH COLOR CORPORATION, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Rupa Colour Inks, Needham Inks Ltd., TOYO INK CO., LTD., Zeen Enterprises, Shivam Inks, Gellner Industrial LLC.