Flies are considered to be dangerous and harmful insects as they cause many deadly and infectious diseases like leishmaniasis. Flies repellents are chemical compounds made by the synthetic or DEET ingredients and can be made by using some natural ingredients like citronella oil or some essential oils to repel or keep away flies. These repellents come in the form of creams, sprays, oils, lotions, and aerosol.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or other, leading towards economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in amount of flies all over the world creates a global problem leading to the demand for fly repellent product to get rid of the problems that can be caused by the flies. Increase in awareness among consumers related to the infections and diseases caused by flies like leishmaniasis and being serious about this problem are the factors that boost the market growth. Changes in behavior of consumers to become more health conscious makes it necessary to by these kinds of products for their safety and good health. Many companies are coming up with the ideas to solve the problem of flies by launching flies repellent products or by searching ways to permanently control the birth rate of flies.
The global flies repellent market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
Natural ingredient based fly repellent
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy and effectiveness of products and overall functionality as well. Synthetic chemicals or DEET are the majorly used ingredients for fly repellent products. Flies repellents available in the market are majorly of DEET or chemicals which cannot be applied to children or old age group because of the associated side effects. Companies have now launched fly repellents with natural based ingredient like essential oils which are same effective as other synthetic fly repellent products and can be applies to the children and old age group people as it has no side effects, which are trending in the market and preferred by the consumers more over chemical products.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global flies repellent industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global flies repellent market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global flies repellent market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global flies repellent market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Flies Repellent Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the flies repellent market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Flies Repellent Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ExOfficio LLC., Spectrum Brands Holding Inc., New Avon LLC., PIC Corporation, 3M, Homs LLC., S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc., Coghlan’s ltd., Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.