Flomoxef sodium is an active pharmaceutical agent utilized to produce flumarin. Flumarin is an oxacephem antibiotic, which inhibits the synthesis of a bacterial cell wall. It is utilized to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections that include respiratory infections, surgical infections, urinary tract infections, otorhinolaryngologic infections, and obstetric & gynecologic infections. The medicine flumarin is administered by means of intravenous drip or intravenous injection to children and adults.
The global flomoxef sodium market is anticipated to grow due to the prevalence of bacterial infections such as pneumonia. However, possible side effects of flumarin such as dizziness, swelling, palpitation & shortness of breath, high fever, and diarrhoea may limit the flomoxef sodium market growth. Nevertheless, the increasing demand for flomoxef sodium in emerging economies such as India & China due to the increasing aging population will provide potential opportunities for market expansion.
The report segments the flomoxef sodium market on the basis of patient group and application. Based on patient group, the market is bifurcated into children and adults. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pneumonia, peritonitis, throat disorders, asthma, osteoporosis, and others. The geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations of the global flomoxef sodium market to identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent past have been listed.
Flomoxef Sodium Market Report Highlights
By Patient Group
Key Market Players
Clearsynth Canada Inc., Nebula Chemicals Co, Ltd., Kinbester Co., Ltd., Chemieliva Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Yungjin Pharm. Co., Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd., Shionogi & Co., Chemos GmbH & Co. KG, LGM Pharma, Finipharma Ltd