Flonicamid is a colorless and odorless chemical compound from the group of nicotinoids, which is an active ingredient in plant protection. It acts as an insecticide, which is used to control the growth of aphids, thrips, whitefly, and various other insects.
Rise in number of diseases in plant is a key driver of the flonicamid market. Flonicamid it is preferred over the other insecticides, owing to its protective, curative, eradicative action, and long residual effects, which further drives the market growth. However, complications related to handling of the chemical hinders the market growth, as flonicamid is a toxic chemical.
The flonicamid market is segmented on the basis of form, application, and geography. By form, the market is bifurcated into powder and solution. Based on application, it is divided into fruits, vegetables, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major player analyzed in this report are ISK Biosciences Corporation, Topsen Biotech Co., Ltd, Star Bio Science, NanJing KaiHeng Chemical CO., LTD, AHH Chemical, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Finetech Industry Limited, Shanghai Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., BASF SE, and IS Chemical Technology Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Flonicamid Market Key Segments:
- Others (Cereal Grain, Grains, Pulse, and Others)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA