The floor buffer machine is fast, robust and is automatically or manually accurately operated. The polishing heads, pads, scrubbing pads, burns, and injection of water, with the cleaning solution, are all provided with continuously adjustable flow rates. Profitability is an important part of maintaining such machinery. The expansion of the global construction business and the growing use of automatic floor buffer machines due to rigorous national cleaning legislation. The growing requirement for epoxy floor tamping machines is developing at retail services centers, and increasing industrialization is projected to boost demand for the floor buffer machine market. The global market for floor buffer machines includes household and business structures. Semi-automated and automatic ground cleaning equipment has acquired more momentum over manual ground cleaning machines with ongoing technical improvements. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, as building sector operations were stopped, the need for floor buffer machines fell.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries had to enforce lockdown that halted the progress of construction of new properties and households. Therefore, the demand for floor buffer machines decreased. The construction sites and other renovation companies were the bulk buyers of these machines. The floor buffer machine market saw a dip in production as sufficient labors were not available to continue the production process. The sales procedure could not complete as there was an unavailability of stocks and delivery services.
- Disruption in the distribution channel was an important cause as adequate raw materials couldn't reach the industries for production; the delivery of finished products to the dedicated stores was not possible.
Top Impacting Factors
- For the worldwide floor polishing machine market in the food & beverage sector, commercial structures like restaurants & entertainment centers and residences contribute to the highest demand. With the growing renovation industry, the need to maintain polished floors is increasing as consumers requirement of having polished floors is increasing. The consumer's changing of lifestyle, high disposable income, rapid urbanization, and improvement in the standard of living are increasing the demand for marble and granite flooring. Renovation companies are efficiently using the floor buffer machine to fulfill the customer's requirement. The surge in demand for marble and granite is expected to boost the demand for the global floor buffer machines market.
- The high prices of automatic floor polishing machines, lack of skilled operators, fluctuation of raw material prices, and lack of electricity supply from developing countries are expected to hamper the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Introduction of New Products to Flourish the Market
Automation technology deployment in floor polishing, green cleaning technology, increased demand for lightweight floor cleaning equipment and increased investment in robotic design in emerging and developing countries provide prospects for world growth. The main potential in the buffering machine market is to increase demand for durable goods with the automatically operation. Automatic buffering machines are shown in the employment of computerized programmers to modify abrasive materials, work pieces or other parameters, including lubricant/coolant flow rate, applied load and wheel speed, as cost-effective and efficient alternatives to manual machines.
The Rise in the Number of Renovation & Remodeling Activities
The increased attention on home décor and consumer lifestyles promote remodeling and refurbishment in present circumstances. Today, the increasing trend in consumer living spaces has led them to extend their use of home decorations such as tapestries, alarm boards, and other floor covers that contribute to the aesthetic attractiveness of the interiors. This shift is supported by a rise in consumer wealth, lifestyle changes and the acceptance of different cultures concerning interior design that has led to growing consumer interest in the interior decor of their homes and workplaces. The demand for renovation & remodeling is expected to drive the growth of the floor buffer machine market by the projected term.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the floor buffer machine industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the floor buffer machine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the floor buffer machine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed floor buffer machine market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the floor buffer machine market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Floor Buffer Machine Market Report Highlights
By Floor Type
Key Market Players
Alfred Karcher GmbH & Co. KG, Denis Rawlins Limited., NSS Enterprises, Inc, Numatic International Ltd., Fimap S.p.A, Haki GmbH, Kaivac, Inc, Minuteman International, Inc, Adiatek S.r.l, Clemas & Co limited.