Flunarizine hydrochloride is a calcium antagonist drug that acts by reducing or preventing migraine headaches. This drug is used to treat dizziness and vertigo.
Growth in the prevalence of migraine, increasing consumption of junk food, smoking & drinking, and hectic & stressful lifestyle that leads to migraines drive the flunarizine hydrochloride market growth. Furthermore, increasing awareness of healthcare among the population and low cost of flunarizine hydrochloride are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, adverse effects, presence of substitutes such as amlodipine, and stringent government regulations related to the safety & efficacy of flunarizine hydrochloride hinder the market growth.
In addition, flunarizine is not available on prescription in the U.S. and Japan, thereby hampering the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to flunarizine hydrochloride are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, drug formulation, and region. Based on application, the market is categorized into migraine and vertigo. By drug formulation, it is bifurcated into tablets and capsules. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global flunarizine hydrochloride market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Flunarizine Hydrochloride Market Key Segment:
By Drug Formulation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cipla Limited
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Aa Pharma Inc
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Fdc Ltd
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd