Fluorite or fluorspar is one of the commercially significant minerals, which consists of calcium and fluorine or CaF2. Thus, it is a commercially important source of fluorine. It possesses glassy luster and occurs in variety of attractive colors due to presence of trace amount of other elements substituting calcium. The different uses of fluorite are as a flux in the aluminum industry, as a source of fluorine for hydrofluoric acid production, in stages of cryogenically cooled thermal imaging, as gemstone, and others.
The growth of the global fluorite market is driven by increase in demand for fluorite in the chemicals industry and rise in use of fluorine in glass industries. However, limited presence of this mineral in certain regions hampers the market growth.
The report segments the fluorite market on the basis of deposit type, grade, application, and geography. Based on deposit type, the market is divided into hydrothermal veins & stockworks, stratiform replacement deposits, and others. By grade, it is categorized into acid grade fluorite, ceramic grade fluorite, and metallurgical grade fluorite. Applications covered in the study include chemical industry, building material industry, metallurgical industry, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are:
- Centralfluor Industries Group
- China Kings Resources Group Co., Ltd.
- DO-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Xiang Zhen Mining Group Ltd.
- MINERSA GROUP
- Mongolrostsvetmet LLC
- Sinochem Lantian Co. Ltd.
- Yaroslavsk Mining Company(RUSAL)
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global fluorite market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the grade and application help to understand the trending grade of fluorite along with potential applications.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Fluorite Market Key Segments:
By Deposit Type
- Hydrothermal Veins & Stockworks
- Stratiform Replacement Deposits
- Acid Grade Fluorite
- Ceramic Grade Fluorite
- Metallurgical Grade Fluorite
- Chemical Industry
- Building Material Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA