Fluoro enzymatic assay is a biochemical procedure applied in immunology to recognize the presence of an antibody or antigen in a sample. Fluoro enzymatic assays are utilized as a diagnostic instrument in medicine and pathology, and a quality-control test over industries. These are mainly used for the measurement of markers of cardiac injury, drugs, specific proteins, hormones, and tumor markers. The rise in rate of infectious and chronic diseases and an increase in geriatric population have anticipated to drive the global fluoro enzymatic assay market growth.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the fluoro enzymatic assays market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in cases of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, AIDS, diabetes, and cancer, a rise in demand for advanced treatment, improved precision, accuracy, and timing in detecting sensitivity, are the factors that drive the growth of the fluoro enzymatic assays market.
- In addition, rise in demand for safer reagents, increase in healthcare expenditure, and availability of skilled professionals, surge in R&D activities, and the launch of the novel developed products in the market; and technological advancements in the automation of immunoassays are some factors, which boost the market growth for fluoro enzymatic assays.
- However, lack of awareness about the treatment, low detection limits and insufficiency of diagnostic tools in some regions, and inadequate reimbursement in undeveloped economies hinder the market growth.
New product launches to flourish the market
The key manufacturers are focusing on launching novel products to expand their footprints in the market and increase their revenue share.
In December 2018, Quidel’s product Sofia 2 Lyme+ FIA received a CE mark approval. Quidel Corporation is one of the major American manufacturers of diagnostic healthcare products. The product is to be used with a fluorescent immunoassay analyzer, Sofia 2.
In February 2021, Agilent Technologies Inc. declared the launch of Agilent Dako SARS-CoV-2, IgG Enzyme-Linked immunosorbent assay kit. It was made for the discovery of immunoglobulin G antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human plasma.
In April 2021, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. launched a blood-based immunoassay kit, to recognize antibodies to the corona virus SARS-CoV-2.
In April 2021, Roche Diagnostics launched Elecsys Anti-p53 immunoassay for the in vitro quantitative analysis of anti-p53 antibodies to assist the diagnosis of different types of cancer.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the fluoro enzymatic assays industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the fluoro enzymatic assays market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the fluoro enzymatic assays market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed fluoro enzymatic assays market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the fluoro enzymatic assays Report
- Which are the leading players active in the fluoro enzymatic assays market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Fluoro enzymatic assays"?
- What is "Fluoro enzymatic assays" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Fluoro enzymatic assays" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Fluoro enzymatic assays" Market report?
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Siemens Healthineers, BioMérieuxx, Sysmex Corporation, Quidel Corporation, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Abbott laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation