Fly ash and ceramic microsphere is a lightweight, inert, hollow sphere produced from silica & alumina and filled with air or inert gas, typically produced as a by-product of coal combustion at thermal power plants. Its color varies from grey to almost white, with a typical size between 20 mesh and 40 mesh.
Increase in construction and related engineering activities in Asia-Pacific and Africa fuels the demand for fly ash and ceramic microsphere, thereby fueling the growth of the global fly ash and ceramic microsphere market. In addition, rise in demand from automotive OEM manufacturers will supplements the market growth. However, volatile cost of raw material is expected to hamper the market growth. Producers of fly ash and ceramic microsphere will have to upgrade their existing processes to focus on production of eco-friendly products to capture growing demand for eco-friendly products from the end users.
The report segments the fly ash and ceramic microsphere market on the basis of particle size, application, and geography. Based on particle size, the market is divided into less than 20 mesh, 2030 mesh, 3040 mesh, and greater than 40 mesh. Applications covered in the study include petroleum, ceramic, construction, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Zhengzhou Hollowlite Materials Co., Ltd., Shijiazhuang Horse Building Materials Co., Ltd., The Kish Company, Inc., Potters Industries Inc., AshTek Corporation, Envirospheres Pty Ltd., Omega Minerals Germany GmbH, Sika Addiment GmbH, Ziegler & Co. GmbH, and Noble International S.A. are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global fly ash and ceramic microsphere market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Fly Ash And Ceramic Microsphere Market Key Segments:
By Particle Size
- Less Than 20 Mesh
- 2030 Mesh
- 3040 Mesh
- Greater Than 40 Mesh
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA