Folliculotropic Mycosis Fungoides Treatment Market Overview 2030
Folliculotropic mycosis fungoides is a type of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. This is a rare disease in which white blood cells (WBC) turn into cancerous cell due genetic mutation. This causes red patches on the skin without having any injury to the skin. Moreover, plaques, acneiform lesions, and tumor are some common symptoms of this disease. This disease is more common in males other than females. Treatments are based upon how severe is the disease condition in particular human. Treatments such as irradiation, photochemotherapy, ultra violet A, photodynamic therapy, and carbon dioxide laser surgery are used in the treatment of this disease.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This in turn is expected to have a significant impact on the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in incidence of mycosis fungoides disease, surge in geriatric population, increase in cases of genetic disorders, surge in health conscious peoples, rise in patient suffering from weak immunity, and increase in number of lymphoma cancer cases across the world are the major factors that drive the growth of the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market.
- In addition, increase in investment in research areas to develop effective treatment methods, surge in number of collaboration between hospital & labs for improvement in technology, rise in demand for targeted drug therapies, increase in launch of novel immunotherapy drugs in market, and surge in demand for effective cancer diagnosis procedures are some factors that fuel the growth of the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market.
- However, side effects related use of treatment and high cost associated with treatment restrain the growth of the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market.
- Contrarily, rise in cancer patient in developing & developed countries and strong R & D pipeline of novel products are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2020, Kyowa Kirin Co. Ltd announced approval of European Commission for launch of POTELIGEO in Germany. This product is first class humanised monoclonal antibody that help in treatment of mycosis fungoides in adults.
In 2020, Takeda China announced launch of ADCETRIS. This product can be used in adult patient for treatment of folliculotropic mycosis fungoides in combination with chemotherapy.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Folliculotropic Mycosis Fungoides Treatment Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment"?
- What is "folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment" market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment" market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "folliculotropic mycosis fungoides treatment" market report?
Folliculotropic Mycosis Fungoides Treatment Market Report Highlights
By Drug Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Bayer AG, Elorac, Eisai Co. Ltd., Azurity Pharmaceuticals Inc., Horizon Therapeutics plc., Mallinckrodt Plc., Merck Co., Slogenix, Seattle Genetics, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Pfizer Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Mylan, Abbott, Novartis AG