Footwear Adhesives Market Outlook 2030
Footwear adhesives are of prime importance in the manufacturing of footwear. Their main use is in the principal area of sole attachment. Footwear adhesives offer a more conventional solution for sticking soles and other parts of footwear over traditional methods, such as stitching and pinning. Footwear adhesives are sticky in nature, exhibit high-quality bedding properties, and are reviewed to be rock-solid sealants. Properties, such as moisture curing, thermal coefficient of expansion and resistance to multiple elongations under various loads have created remarkable opportunities for the footwear adhesives market across the globe.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Increase in shortages of such products due to the COVID-19 pandemic and constrained supply of the products.
- In recent weeks, Huntsman has contributed its chemical products to the fight against the novel coronavirus COVID-19 in China.
- The company also donated methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) to enable the manufacture of prefabricated polyurethane insulation panels for hospital construction and other materials to manufacture personal protective equipment (PPE) for medical personnel fighting the coronavirus. Johnson & Johnson has collaborated with Prisma Health to produce and distribute a ventilator expansion device called the VESper, which is a ventilator expansion splitter. This splitter is authorized for only emergency use only to allow a single ventilator to be fitted with the ventilator splitter and to be used for two rescuable patients for ventilatory support during the COVID-19 pandemic until individual ventilators are available
Top Impacting Factors
Products in the international footwear adhesives market play a significant role in the assembly line of the footwear manufacturing. They are tremendously essential when it comes to the sole connection section of this assembly line. Products in the international footwear adhesives market, especially footwear glue and other adhesive solutions can tackle various complex design issues and present a conventional and time-tested solution for staying bottoms. These products can also be used as an alternative to various complex and time-consuming strategies for combining different parts of footwear product together. Solutions in the international footwear adhesives market can offer reasonable and cost-effective alternatives for numerous conventional assembly practices such as sticking, pinning, and sewing.
- While producing footwear, specific footwear adhesives need to be used to stick and bond different footwear components together in a cohesive manner. A considerable increase in high fashioned footwear has caused a potential rise in the demand for footwear adhesives, thus positively affecting the market growth
- The demand for lightweight shoes and better performance is further regulating the market, and also customization in footwear with consumer's preferences is propelling the market.
- One of the most prominent barriers to the market’s growth is the expensive raw materials that are needed while operating the manufacturing processes of adhesives. The second limitation deals with diseases like the shoemaker’s paralysis that may occur if a person gets exposed to hazardous gases that may be released from footwear adhesives producing. Such barriers may prominently limit international footwear adhesives market growth.
- Addition of new polymer materials in manufacturing uppers and soles for footwear has led to bond failure, due to the introduction of plasticizers in adhesives films.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the footwear adhesives industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the footwear adhesives market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the footwear adhesives market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed footwear adhesives market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the footwear adhesives Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the footwear adhesives market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Footwear Adhesives Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bostik Ltd, Company 8, Company 7, H.B. Fuller, Company 9, Company 10, Eastman Chemical Company, Jubliant Industries Ltd., Pidilite Industries Limited, Helios Kemostik