The forge blower or fan refers to an equipment that is used in the blacksmith’s workshop to provide a constant air supply to the bottom of the fire to help with the combustion. The forge blowers are utilized in the blacksmith workshop to craft the iron and metal objects by supplying air filled with oxygen to the base of the fire. The forge blower consists of electric motor that helps in consistent supply of air and control the temperature of the fire. The forge blower is categorized into modern electric blower and hand cranked fan.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the forge blowers is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from blacksmith forge applications.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the equipment and machinery, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the forge blowers market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The increasing demand for the high efficiency forge blowers from various end user industries such as iron & steel, automotive, construction, manufacturing and others is expected to propel the forge blowers market. The increasing demand for the hammers, tongs, punches, and other such metallic equipment in indoor and outdoor operations is further expected to boost the forge blower market. The increasing demand for the forge blowers in the manufacturing industries to craft iron objects with varied fire temperature is expected to fuel the forge blower market growth. The increase in demand for forge blowers due to due to increasing construction activities and requirement for various size iron rods is further expected to boost the forge blowers market growth. North America is accounted to hold largest market share in the forge blowers followed by Europe. The hand-cranked fan accounted for the largest share in the product segment due to increasing number of manufacturing and construction industries across various regions. This inturn is expected to fuel the forge blower market growth.
New product launches to flourish the market
Thelaunch of new generation technologically advanced forge blowers can boost the growth of the forge blowers market. The increase in demand for the sustainable productivity solution and high efficiency industrial products is expected to create new opportunities to the manufacturers of forge blowers. In 2018, one of the global leaders in forge blowers MSI launched a new product MAG forge 100R blower. The product features in front panel with 100R air blowers that are specifically designed for blacksmiths forge applications.
High demand from applications:
The forge blowers are used in various industries such as manufacturing, automotive, iron & steel, aerospace, construction and others. The forge blowers are especially used for crafting of iron parts in various industries. The forge blowers are used by the blacksmiths to produce a wide range of metal crafted items such as architectural railing, gates, fire guards, tools, and other industrial equipment. The forge blower is used to deliver desired amount of air through a butterfly valve. The blacksmiths can control the flow of air and maintain the amount of temperature required for molding the iron parts to create various iron objects. The forge fans helps in the manufacturing of hammers, punches, tongs and other metals by constantly passing air to the combustion chamber and controlling the temperature of the combustion chamber.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the forge blowers market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the forge blowers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the forge blowers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Forge Blower Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
JIVANTI TECHNO GROUP, Centaur Forge LLC., New York Blower Company, Whitlox Forge, Howden Group, Air Control Industries Ltd, Pieh Tool Company, Inc., United Blower Co., LLC., W.W. Grainger, Inc., SILMIM LLC.