A fume hood (also known as fume cupboard) is a type of local ventilation device designed to reduce the risk of exposure to toxic fumes, vapors, or dusts. Other functions of the device include protection against chemical spills, runaway reactions, and fire, as they act as a physical barrier.
Increase in safety measures by government and private organizations, rise in funding for infrastructure development, and introduction of energy-efficient fume hoods are expected to drive the market. However, certain risks associated with fume hoods such as explosion hazard restraints the market growth.
The global fume hoods market is segmented based on type, application, and region. On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into ductless fume hood and ducted fume hood. Based on application, it is categorized into undergraduate teaching labs, industrial and biomedical research labs, and others. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include WALDNER Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co. KG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., ESCO Corporation, Kttermann GmbH & Co KG, Terra Universal. Inc., SHIMADZU RIKA CORPORATION, Labconco, Air Purifier, LLC, NuAire, and YAMATO SCIENTIFIC CO., LTD.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the market through 20162023 that helps identify the upcoming market opportunities.
- Recent industry trends and developments and the future opportunities are also covered.
- Extensive knowledge about the key market players and their strategies is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of the various factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is provided.
Fume Hoods Market Key Segments:
- Ductless Fume Hoods
- Ducted Fume Hoods
- Undergraduate Teaching Labs
- Industrial and Biomedical Research Labs
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA