Gallbladder Treatment Market Overview 2030:
Gallbladder refers to the small pear shaped organ which is situated below the liver of the individual person. Gallbladder assists in holding the bile produced by liver and allowing transfer of bile through duct which opens in small intestine. Disruption of the hormones, ducts and gallbladder result in gallstones in gallbladder. Cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, gallbladder polyp, gallbladder cancer, biliary dyskinesia, postcholecystectomy syndrome, and xanthogranulomatus are the types of gallbladder diseases. Surgery, chemotherapy, proton therapy, medication, radiation therapy, laser therapy, and others are the available treatments of gallbladder diseases. Chenodeoxycholic acid and Ursodiol are the common drugs used in the treatment of gallbladder diseases.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This in turn is expected to have a significant impact on the gallbladder treatment market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in geriatric population, surge in awareness regarding early diagnosis of diseases, increase in cases of gallbladder diseases, rise in usage of targeted drug therapies, and surge in mortality rate due gallbladder diseases are the major factors that drive the growth of the gallbladder treatment market.
- In addition, increase in adoption of advance healthcare facilities, rise in inclination towards advance surgeries, surge in usage of early stage treatment procedures, emerging healthcare services in developing countries, R & D activities to improve quality of gallbladder treatment drugs, and increase in investment on healthcare sector are some factors that boost the growth of the gallbladder treatment market.
- However, side effects related use of gall bladder treatment drugs and discomfort during surgical procedures of gallbladder treatment procedures restrain the growth of the gallbladder treatment market.
- Contrarily, favourable reimbursement policies and support from government for regulatory approval present new pathways in the industry.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2019, Ferring Blackstone Life Sciences announced launch of Nadofaragene Firadenovec. This product is gene therapy drug which can be used in treatment of invasive bladder cancer.
In 2018, Roche announced launch of new gallbladder cancer drug in India. This product is named as Tecentriq and contain Atezolizumab which can be used in treatment of bladder cancer.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of gallbladder treatment market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the gallbladder treatment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the gallbladder treatment market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Gallbladder Treatment Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the gallbladder treatment market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "gallbladder treatment"?
- What is "gallbladder treatment" market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "gallbladder treatment" market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "gallbladder treatment" market report?
Gallbladder Treatment Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Medtronic, Skylar Surgical Instruments., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Dornier MedTech, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation