Gorakkapulli, Assam Fruit, Manda Huli, Panampulli, Mangosteen, Goraka Pulli, and Vadakkan Puli are all names for Garcinia Cambogia, a sweet and tiny tropical tree fruit even known as Malabar Tamarind. Garcinia Cambogia comes in a variety of colors, including green, yellow, and red, depending on the spices used. Thiamin, vitamins B, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin C, potassium, manganese, and hydroxycitric acid are all abundant in Garcinia Cambogia extract (HCA). It contains hydroxycitric acid, an appetite suppressant that reduces cravings and inhibits the desire to eat calories. Hydroxycitric acid also aids in the management of stress hormones, the acceleration of metabolism, and the elevation of serotonin levels, all of which contribute to a better mood, better sleep, and the reduction of belly fat.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 is a global public health concern that has damaged almost every business, and its long-term implications are projected to have an impact on the Garcinia Cambogia Market growth during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, COVID-19 has caused supply chain interruption. Many manufacturers were unable to operate efficiently as a result of the shutdown, and many of them were unable to obtain the raw materials they required on time. As a result of the inventory deficit, sale was low.
- COVID-19's lockdown restrictions, combined with staff shortage, resulted in a drop in Garcinia Cambogia output and sales.
Top Impacting Factor
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract improves one's general health while lowering the amount of calories converted to fat. Hydroxycitric acid inhibits the development of an enzyme that slows down the body's metabolism. The body transforms the extra calories into glycogen as a result of this.
- Garcinia cambogia extract also aids in the development of new muscles in the body. The global garcinia cambogia extract market is expected to rise due to an increase in demand for weight reduction supplements.
- Garcinia cambogia extract is not only used as a weight-loss supplement, but it even has certain unique features, such as low cortisol levels that lowering the risk of ulcers,& heart diseases, and improve lipid profiles.
- Pharmaceutical businesses are expected to be drawn to the diverse qualities of garcinia cambogia extract, resulting in attractive potential for garcinia cambogia extract manufacturers.
Increase in Use in the Pharmaceutical Industry and Use as Condiment in South Asia
Garcinia cambogia is widely utilized in pharmaceutical applications; due to its superior qualities, such as acid and gastric juice regulator, antioxidant, and improved glucose metabolism. It aids in the treatment of ailments such as diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders. Diabetes affected more than 425 million persons in 2017. The product market may be driven by an increase in the number of diabetic patients as a result of poor eating habits and lack of physical activity. The product even helps to raise red blood cell count and reduce the rate of oxidant-induced hemolysis, which drive product demand due to its remarkable anti-oxidant capabilities.
In Southeast Asian cuisine, garcinia cambogia is often used as a condiment. It has traditionally been used as a culinary spice and for medicinal purposes. As the leaves and fruit are sour, thermo genic, astringent, digestive, and constipating, herbal preparations of this plant are used to treat inflammatory diseases, intestinal aches, and rheumatic symptoms. The rinds of Garcinia cambogia are often used to preserve seafood.
Rise in Concern about Obesity
Weight loss has become a typical ambition for many individuals these days, and with such a wide range of options available, it can be tough for customers to choose the one that is right for them. What makes garcinia cambogia extract powder so popular is that it is natural, safe to consume, and has been shown to help people lose weight. Garcinia cambogia extract powder with 100 percent HCA is one of the most effective weight-loss supplements.
Obesity concerns are on the rise as a result of decreased physical activity and increased consumption of junk food, which is a factor that drives product demand. Obesity affects about 600 million adults and 108 million children around the world. Garcinia cambogia contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which serves as an appetite suppressant that reduces the desire to consume more calories. This aids in fat loss and weight loss, boosting the product market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the garcinia cambogia industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the garcinia cambogia market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the garcinia cambogia market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed garcinia cambogia market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Garcinia Cambogia Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the garcinia cambogia market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is garcinia cambogia market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the garcinia cambogia market?
Garcinia Cambogia Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
BioGanix, Natrol, Power up health, Quality Encapsulations, NOW Foods, Top Secret Nutrition, Naturabest, Potent Organics, Global Health Ideas, Nature wise