Gasifier is an equipment used for conversion of carbonaceous or organic material into hydrogen, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Gasification is a reliable, commercial, flexible technology that converts any material containing carbon, such as petroleum coke, coal, and biomass, into fossil fuels (syngas). Gasification is mainly done at the global level of trade especially in fertilizer, chemicals, refining, and energy industries. It does not include crude, but instead uses oxygen or less air in a closed reaction to convert more of the carbon material into synthetic gas, or syngas. Availability of deposits of coal in huge amount, demand for clean energy, lack of other feasible alternatives to gasification, increase in government participation, and growing environment-friendly power generation are expected to supplement the gasification market in the near future. Increased usage of gasifiers in fossil fuels, chemicals, forestry, agricultural, petrochemicals, waste handling industries and biofuels due to high demand of energy is predicted to strengthen the industry growth over the next few years.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the gasifiers market. The report offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period.
- The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and are expected to significantly affect the gasifiers market in 2020.
- COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis:
Increasing demand for efficient and clean energy generation technologies in a variety of energy and household applications is a key factor for the growth of the global energy market. In addition, gasification products are relatively affordable, and the growing demand for gas from emerging economies is the major factor that is expected to boost the global crude market. The high cost of gasification in various consumption applications is an important factor that restricts the growth of the global gasification market. In addition, large amount of biofuel used in the energy sector is a major factor that is expected to hamper the growth of the gas energy market.
Regional market analysis
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a high demand curve for gasifiers. The abundant availability of coal and increasing demand for clean energy are creating a deep shocking volume of demand for gasifiers. The market growth in North America and Europe can be attributed to advancements in technologies pertaining to gasifiers. Middle East & Africa is expected to become a dominant leader across the globe over the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for gasifier installations. Asia-Pacific is expected to become a high demanding region due to gasifier installation. Rates in China and India for gasifier installations are also expected to increase.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global gasifiers market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global gasifiers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global gasifiers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Gasifier Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
General Electric, Air Liquide, Siemens, ThyssenKrupp AG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, KBR, Royal Dutch Shell, SEDIN Engineering Company Limited, Synthesis Energy Systems Inc., CB&I