Gel documentation systems are the instruments used for gel imaging. They are used to measure and calculate stained agarose gel and acrylamide gels by usage of digital systems. Gel documentation systems are very important in the field of molecular biology especially in laboratories and clinical research activities for documentation and imaging of nucleic acids and proteins stained in agarose gel.
Gel documentation systems have accurate sample quantification technique. Adoption of Gel documentation systems has increased in recent years due to ease in usage, affordability and functionality in them.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunity for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are short of these drugs. Owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future. Considering these factors, COVID-19 is expected to have significant impact on Gel Documentation Systems Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Gel Documentation Systems have grown in recent years due to factors such as rise in prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases such as cancer, increase in research and development and also increasing technological advancements made in the documentation systems sector.
- Use of polymerase chain reaction(PCR) methods for diagnosis and detection of diseases and methods for treatment of diseases is driving the growth of gel documentation systems market.
- Rise in the number of medical and clinical laboratories and collaboration between academic and research institutes, also increase in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are the factors boosting the growth of gel documentation systems market.
- Restrain factors such as high cost related to gel documentation systems and lack of skilled professionals in developing countries can affect the growth of gel documentation systems market.
New Product Launch / News:
- In 2018, Thermo Fisher opened a newly expanded facility in Frederick, Maryland (US). This site will help in meeting the global demand for diagnostic systems, gene and cell therapies which will support the patients taking part in clinical trials throughout the world.
- In 2018, GE healthcare and Swedish government collaborated to open a testa center – for innovation in Life sciences. Testa center will house four bioprocessing laboratories with GE healthcare technologies in testing new discoveries made in the production of biopharmaceuticals.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the GlobalGel Documentation Systems Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of theGel Documentation Systems Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theGel Documentation Systems Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Gel Documentation Systems Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Gel Documentation SystemsReport:
- What are the leading market players active inGel Documentation Systems Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
- Where will all these developments take the gel documentation market in the long term?
Gel Documentation Systems Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Light Source
By Detection Technique
By End User
Key Market Players
Bio Techne, Cleaver Scientific, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, LI COR Biosciences, GE Healthcare, Bio Rad Laboratories, Scientific Digital Imaging Plc., Azure Biosystems, Syngene