General medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with internal organs. It is also called as Internal Medicine. General medicine education market has shown substantial growth due to the adoption of internal medicine as a career option by medical students. Online education also supplements the growth of this market. Wolters Kluwer, Mc Graw-Hill, Reed Elsevier, Thomson and Optum Health are some key players in this market. Practice of Medicine and Davidson’s Principles and practice of Medicine are some popular books from Reed Elsevier.
The general medicine education publishing market has been segmented into type and geography. Based on type, the general medicine education market comprises of electronic & online publishing market and Print publishing market. Electronic & online publishing market is further segmented into mobile applications, online reference tools, multimedia content, electronic & digital textbooks & references books, testing & self-assessment, hospital training, and distance learning. Print Publishing Market comprises of custom content publishing, print textbooks & reference books, testing & self-assessment, hospital training and distance learning. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the understanding of trends, revenue is forecast
- Market intelligence for key developmental strategies adopted by top companies is explained with the impact analysis
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the region
- Emphasis is laid on key factors affecting the growth of global general medicine education publishing market. These factors are critically analyzed to understand the most dominant factors in the market
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis provides an insight into market dynamics and industry competition
General Medicine Education Publishing Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Oxford University Press, Springer Publishing Company, Elsevier, Cambridge University Press, John Wiley & Sons, ProQuest, McGraw-Hill Education, Pearson Education, Wolters Kluwer Health