Biomarkers are minimally or non-invasive tools used in imaging technology to provide clear imaging of oncology tumors & other problems and also eliminate the chance of radiation exposure during imaging through CT scans and MRI scans. Genomic biomarkers are used to test high blood pressure, hyperkalemia, and other monogenic conditions. They reflect the expression of a gene, function of a gene, and regulation of a gene in normal biologic processes, pathogenic processes, and responses to therapeutics.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the genomic biomarkers market include increasing prevalence of ovarian, gastric, and colorectal cancers, high demand for minimally invasive procedures, development of technologies in clinical laboratory tests, immense developments in infrastructure for data sharing and analysis such as bioinformatics, and growing awareness about genomics biomarker-based personalized medicines.
However, complex processes associated with genomics biomarker and stringent government regulations hamper the growth of the global genomic biomarkers market. Growing awareness about the role of biomarkers to diagnose fatal diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases & reimbursement issues are being solved with the intervention of regulatory authorities, which is expected to propel the growth of the market in the near future.
The global genomic biomarkers market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and region. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oncology, cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into diagnostic & research laboratories, hospitals, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Aepodia SA, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Genomic Health, Liquid Genomics, Epigenomics AG, and AROS Applied Biotechnology A/S.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global genomic biomarkers market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global genomic biomarkers market, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global genomic biomarkers market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global genomic biomarkers market.
Genomic Biomarkers Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Epigenomics AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN, Aepodia SA,, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Liquid Genomics, Genomic Health