Gesture Recognition System Market Overview:
Gesture recognition system (GRS) integrates imaging and computer systems by running predefined mathematical algorithms to interpret the specific gesture language. Gesture recognition systems, primarily include the interpretation of face and hand movements, facilitating interaction of humans with machines. The gesture recognition system has emerged as a popular technology over traditional mechanical interaction technologies.
Gesture recognition system market has witnessed a high growth in recent years. Factors such as willingness towards adoption of new technology and ease of use are primarily driving this market. Gesture recognition technology has numerous applications in smart TVs, gaming devices and smartphones. The boom in gaming, smart TV and smartphone industries has boosted the growth of gesture technology market. North America and Europe are the leading hubs for gesture recognition technology, particularly in automobile sector. America is also leading in consumer electronic sector by following the practices to integrate implementation of GRS by OEM’s at large level. The market growth is also supplemented by advancements in the entertainment & gaming industry.
The gesture recognition system market is segmented on the basis of application, technology, product, and geography. The report highlights these segments covering their market trend, competitive scenario, key growth factors and market forecast. Cognitec, GestureTec, Cognivue, Microsoft corporation, Eyesight, Omek, Point Grab, Soft-Kinetic, Primesense, Crossmatch Technologies Inc., The Gesture System, Intel, Microchip are the key vendors in Gesture Recognition System market across global. These players are profiled in the report with detailed description on their business overview, financials, resent developments and strategies.
Key Benefits of Gesture Recognition System Market Study:
- This report outlines current and future trends of the global gesture recognition system market along with a detailed analysis of key factors influencing the market
- The study highlights various segments depicting the growth potential of the global gesture recognition system market
- In this study, the market current position is analysed qualitatively and quantitatively with a forecast to represent the financial appetency of the market
- Key companies in the gesture recognition system market are profiled along with a SWOT analysis
- Porters Five Forces model is used to analyse the potency of buyers & suppliers, along with a detailed study on the market competition. This would enable the market players to develop effective strategies
- The report also provides value chain analysis, evaluating the role and value addition of key intermediaries involved in the value chain
Gesture Recognition System Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Elliptic Laboratories, Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, IrisGuard, Sony, Apple Inc., Cognitec Systems GmbH, XYZ Interactive, GestureTek, Infineon Technologies