Glass wool board is made of super slender wool added with phenolic resin binder. The process includes pressing, heating, and solidifying. The glass wool board can be covered with aluminum foil and is resistant to the growth of fungi. The thermal qualities enable energy saving and fight the change in climate. The porous structure of the board absorbs noise in the air.
The features of glass wool board such as light capability, great coefficient of absorption, fire resistance, and excellent chemical stability contribute to the high demand for glass wool board. Glass wool board has various applications such as heat preservation, cool preservation, and sound absorbtion. Also, applications such as absorbing sound process for entertainment places, TV station, and broadcasting station, lab also fuels the growth of the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into high density glass wool board and low density glass wool board. Based on applications, the market is divided into exterior insulation, indoor insulation, pipe insulation, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Knauf Insulation, Owens Corning, Johns Manville, Saint-Gobain, Atlas Roofing, PPG Industries, DBW Advanced Fiber Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, Lapp Group, and HARTING Technology Group.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the flue gas analyzer market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Global Glass Wool Board Sales Market Key Segments:
- High Density Glass Wool Board
- Low Density Glass Wool Board
- Exterior Insulation
- Indoor Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Knauf Insulation
- Owens Corning
- Johns Manville
- Atlas Roofing
- PPG Industries
- DBW Advanced Fiber Technologies
- National Instruments Corporation
- Lapp Group
- HARTING Technology Group