Glutathione is an antioxidant used by every cell and tissue in the body. It is found in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria, and archaea. Although critical for various procedures, it has restricted usage as dietary supplement due to rapid breakdown during oral ingestion.
The growth of the global glutathione market is driven by increase in supplement intakes across the globe. However, high cost of raw materials restricts the market growth. Venders are targeting various food manufactures for the usage of glutathione in food composition to increase the dietary benefits of the particular product, which is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The report segments the glutathione market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into L-glutathione and acetyl-glutathione. Applications covered in the study include pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd., Shandong Jincheng Biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., KOHJIN Life Sciences Co., Ltd., Shenzhen GSH Bio-tech Co., Ltd., Kaiping Genuine Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and Nissor Pharmaceuticals Ltd. are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global glutathione market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Glutathione Market Key Segments:
- By Application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA