Glycerol diacetate Market Outlook 2030
Glycerol is the by-product obtained during the production of biodiesel. Dacetine is one of the Diacetin, otherwise called glycerol diacetate is an ester compound utilized as a filler material or diluent in the creation of engineered food color. Glycerol diacetate is form by the reaction of acidic corrosive and 1,2-and 1,3-diacetates of glycerol, with mono-and tri-esters in the minority. Its chemical formula is CH3COOCH2CH(OH)CH2OOCCH3. It is a scentless, oily fluid, hygroscopic, colorless that is dissolvable in liquor, ether, and other natural solvents incorporated from glycerin. The glycerol diacetate is produced according to the food norms and is utilized in tremendous industrial uses including dissolvable, conditioner, and cement added substance. It is bundled in a metal compartment to stay away from direct contact with the air and different pollutants. It is usually required to store in a cool and dry spot to keep away from heat exposure. Glycerol diacetate is utilized as a food added substance and diluent in the shading and flavoring agents.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Fast-food & beverages industry, which is the major end user of the glycerol diacetate, has been severely affected due to the nationwide lockdowns. This restricts the growth prospects for the glycerol diacetate market.
- The lockdown situation has brought about the shutdown of various manufacturing units of capsules and tablets in the pharmaceutical sector which brought about a decline of consumption of glycerol diacetate which hampered the market.
- The glycerol diacetate market is expected to witness a slowdown, owing to decline in demand and supply chain disruptions due to the global COVID-19 outbreak.
- The construction and building industry have witnessed high impact owing to COVID-19, which in turn is expected to hamper the demand for glycerol diacetate across the globe.
Top Impacting Factors
Despite the fluctuation of usage in the unique businesses entrances the constructers to subordinate a few different mixtures along the glycerol diacetate. Attributable to the assortment of utilizations of the glycerol diacetate, it is anticipated to have development across the global glycerol diacetate market in the forecasted period. However, the glycerol diacetate market is driven by agreeable government policies concerning the usage of such synthetic compounds in food items. The glycerol diacetate market is impacted by a several other factors including effective increase in demand for ready-to-eat items. Moreover, the powerful development in the utilization of the glycerol diacetate in food added substances for preparing and coloring of synthetic specialists and huge development in the food business are the preeminent angles affecting the development of the overall glycerol diacetate market.
- In February 2020, Eternis Fine Chemicals acquired UK-based specialty chemicals firm Tennants Fine Chemicals, which helped to expand its range of aroma chemicals and leverage multi-location manufacturing and distribution platforms through the buyout.
- In July 2020, ITC Ltd. completed acquisition of spice-manufacturer Sunrise Foods Private Ltd. which will expand its product offering portfolio and expand the manufacturing capacity as well, which is expected to enhance the market growth.
- In April 2019, the Eastman Chemical Company announced its acquisition with the Marlotherm from Sasol, a global chemical and energy company, the Marlotherm heat transfer fluids manufacturing assets located in Germany and related formulations, intellectual property and customer contracts. This acquisition enables Eastman to enlarge its heat transfer fluids product offerings to customers around the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the glycerol diacetate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the glycerol diacetate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the glycerol diacetate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed glycerol diacetate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the glycerol diacetate Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the glycerol diacetate market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- Which Government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
- What are the key barriers to enter for the new players in the market?
- What value proposition should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
Glycerol diacetate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Daicel Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Yokkaichi Kasei Company, Emerald Performance Materials, Phenol-Chemie GmbH, Oxiteno, Eastman Chemical Co., Perstorp AB, Chongqing Chuandong Chemical