Golf cart is a type of low speed vehicle driven by electric motors, which is gas-powered or is specifically envisioned for the utilization in golf courses for transportation of golfers and the equipment within the course premises. It is also known as non-highway or off-road vehicle with the average speed between 25-50 kmph.
Increase in urbanization & industrialization, shift toward mall culture, hi-tech & smart residential, and commercial housing projects, and rise in utilization of golf cart vehicles in hotels, hospitality, tourism industries, and amusement parks are anticipated to expand the growth of golf cart market globally. The usage of golf cart for short trips in educational institutions, such as colleges & universities and in airports are expected to propel the demand for golf cart between 2017 and 2023.
The global golf cart market is segmented based on product into electric, gasoline, solar, and others. Based on application, it is classified into golf course, airport, hotel, and others. Geographically, it is categorized across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Growth in number of vehicle sales, urbanization in countries, such as India and China, and rise in usage of golf cart especially in golf courses are anticipated to expand the growth of golf carts market between 2017-2023. .
Key players identified across the value chain of this report include Yamaha Golf Car Company, Club Car LLC., EverGreen Electrical Vehicles, Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., Cruise Car, Xiamen Dalle Electric Car Co. Ltd., Columbia ParCar Corp., Textron, Garia Golf Cart, and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the golf cart market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market from 2017-2023.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Porters Five Forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Market player positioning in the report provides a clear understanding of the position of leading companies.
Golf Cart Market Key Segmentation
- Golf Courses
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Yamaha Golf Car Company
- Club Car LLC.
- EverGreen Electrical Vehicles
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Cruise Car
- Xiamen Dalle Electric Car Co. Ltd.
- Columbia ParCar Corp.
- Garia Golf Cart